Mid Authum celebration.........................
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2011-08-27 05:32:48 UTC
Hello to all,
Every Chinese calender moth for 15th Aug is one special day that
chinese around the world would rememever is the Mid Authum or mooncake
festivals. The story is basically about chang er waiting for her lover
story which end up every Aug the 15th they will get to meet each other
on the moon which we called it as Mmooncake festival or called in
chinese Zhong Chiu Jie. They is a poem for this is wriiten in this
way.......meeting far like remembarance in chionese Han Yu Pin Yin is
known as yuan yuan xiang feng, yuan lu shi.......This is basically the
whole ideas of this day which les on the Spetember of English/
International calender. You can find out more about your story with
some old folks whom knows about this story. This is one of the
chapters that is to be studied for students taking Chinese as first
language.

Written by:

GPS ESC ASP Ang Poon Kah
***@email.com
rst0
2011-08-27 23:40:44 UTC
On Aug 26, 10:32 pm, Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
[...]
Ang Poon Kah, I see you stop using PhD with your name anymore now.