Beware of pap propaganda on the internet
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2011-05-06 05:22:41 UTC
http://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/
This will be one of my last posts on GE2011, before Polling Day. After all,
tomorrow is Cooling Off Day. Technically it doesn't apply to me, but to the
election candidates. But following the spirit of the law I won't be posting
anything new tomorrow.
besides this, not only different types of trobles happned......below
is a sample of video
where Osama was killed for terror type of trobules that is linked to
all those people
mentioned before.........this dead man is acually helping Dr Ng Eng
Hwn for such acts
since he do on human indication like this at Osama Bin Laden.......

***@pop.com has sent you a video from FOX News

Signed, SEALed and Delivered

check out this video!

Watch This Video:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4675551/signed-sealed-and-delivered/

Userf
rst0wxyz
2011-05-07 14:14:55 UTC
I'll post a lot more for you to laugh. Ugly foul smelly Peter the old
Dutch faggot skunk and crazy nut sicko SOB and racist bigoted Tibetan
Clown confirms again that he's a China haters. Go suck your Dalai and
fuck your yaks and kiwis, you big fat asshole.