Death of Whitney Houston....................
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2012-02-13 03:41:33 UTC
惠特尼*豪斯顿'能已经淹死'

盖住媒介吗?-?2012年2月12日星期日11:00是SGT

惠特尼*豪斯顿's死亡能是在澡盆中淹死的结果,报告已经揭示。

传说歌手被发音在在星期六下午的一间第四地板宾馆房间里的死者,没有死亡的立即的明显的原因。Beverly山丘警察部门's Lt*马克*Rosen
揭示了有"犯罪的目的的没有显然的症状" 在新闻发布会即刻。

美国网站TMZ是报导药方药被发现在星的现在's房间,与"各种各样的药丸瓶子" 看到。

当时一个内部的人也告诉了出版那医药的技术员到达了景色的紧急情况"惠特尼的身体已经被移开从澡盆因此如果,那么决定将拿一具尸体如果她OD'd,淹死
或从一些另外的原因死了".

没有建议在房间里惠特尼正在喝白酒的证据。

在一gurney上音乐的图标被移开从宾馆房间并且将现在被带去骄傲一具尸体决定死亡的原因的48-year-old。

在80s和90s惠特尼有了庆祝的职业但是为她的喧嚣的婚姻与药以后撞击标题到博比*布朗和她的战斗。

她有了一个孩子,女儿Bobbi Kristina,18,从她的有歌手的工会。

TMZ也已经报导Bobbi进入了一"生气呼喊的火柴"与在她的母亲被发现的宾馆房间外面的警官一起。劳实施消息提供者说少年"在Beverly*希尔
顿的第4楼层上在惠特尼的死亡以后显示出了若干个小时起来。"

当军官否认了惠特尼的存取时's身体,Bobbi据传闻"尖叫,该咒骂并且要求思她的母亲。"

根据报告,在房间里她最终不被允许。惠特尼's表亲Dionne*沃里克稍后出现了起来并且也是"离开转弯了" 由实施军官。

同时,在今晚詹妮弗*Hudson将领导献礼对明星这已经被报导's格莱美奖奖。

惠特尼是一名6时间格莱美奖获胜者,并且内部的人们说表演's制片人是热切的送适合的献礼在仪式以后今天。

根据视野Ehrlich,表演的经理主管人员,计划是尊敬惠特尼的生活与一"尊敬的音乐的献礼,"e说!联机。

"在所有人的记忆更在这时候做是太新鲜的,但是如果我们没认可惠特尼的显著的贡献到音乐,那么我们将是玩忽职守的崇拜者总的来说,并且特别地她的有电视
广播和她的格莱美奖赢得的格莱美奖和任命的紧密联系上一年,"他补充说了。

许多明星已经带去他们的谴责页在如此的画像和有影响的音乐家的损失表达他们的哀伤。

"我感觉到生病生活是宝贵的,我们是脆灵魂。让我们爱对方!我想念你美丽的惠特尼,整个的世界错过你!!(原文如此)" 阿莉西亚钥匙呼喊了。

惠特尼上歌手詹妮弗*Lopez和粉红色也说出了他们的悲伤's不适时的死亡。

"如此的损失。我们的时间的最伟大的声音的之一。华联信托送祷告给她的家庭......#R.I.P.Whitney," 詹妮弗写了,与粉红色增加:"惠特尼
是我们的原因许多我们做什么。"一些偷窃的片刻是我们分享的所有这些"裂开(原文如此)。"
rst0
2012-02-13 04:41:33 UTC
On Feb 12, 7:41 pm, Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
Whitney * Houston 'drowned'
Cover the media? Sunday, February 12, 11:00 -? 2012 is SGT
Whitney * Houston 's death result of drowning in the bathtub, the report has revealed.
The coroner's office called reporters for a 5:00PM PST Sunday
announcement:

1: The autopsy is completed, and are waiting for
lab reports.

2: Whitney Houston was found in the bathtub with her
head in the water.

3: CPR was performed, but she was pronounced dead at 3:43PM.

4: The cause of death will be announced after lab reports
are completed.

The coroner's office didn't say she was drowned.
The legend singer was pronounce dead Saturday afternoon, a fourth-floor hotel room, did not die immediately obvious reason. Beverly hills police department 's Lt. * Mark * Rosen
Reveal the purpose of the "crime no apparent symptoms at a news conference immediately.
U.S. website TMZ reported that prescription drugs were found in the star 's room, and a variety of pill bottles "to see.
An internal person told the publication that pharmaceutical technician arrived at the scenery of emergency "Whitney's body has been removed from the tub so if you decided to take a body if she OD'd, drowning or died from some other reason. "
Did not suggest evidence of Whitney in the room is Baijiu.
The music icon is removed on a gurney from the hotel room and will now bring the pride of a body determines the cause of death 48-year-old.
Bobby * Brown and her battle in the 80s and 90s, Whitney has been celebrated career, but for her hustle and bustle of the marriage and after the drug hit title.
She had a child, daughter Bobbi. Kristina, 18, from her trade union of singer.
TMZ has also been reported to The Bobbi enter an "angry shouting matches" with the hotel room outside of the police officer was found in her mother. Labor implementation of the news provider that the juvenile "Beverly * Hilton 4 floors in Whitney's death shows the number of hours up."
When the officer denied the access of Whitney 's body, Bobbi reportedly screaming, the cursing and asked to think of her mother. "
According to the report, she eventually not be allowed in the room. Whitney 's cousin Dionne * Warwick later and is "left turn" by the implementation of the officers.
At the same time, tonight Jennifer * Hudson will lead the tribute to the star which has been reported 's Grammy Awards.
Whitney is a six-time Grammy Award winner, and the people within the show 's producers eager to send the appropriate tribute at the ceremony later today.
Vision Ehrlich, performing executives, the program is the tribute of respect Whitney's life with a "Dear music, the" e said! Online.
Memory all at this time is too fresh, but if we are not recognized by the Whitney's significant contribution to the music, then we would be dereliction of duty of admirers in general, and particularly her television broadcasting and her Grammy Award win the Grammy Award and the appointment of close contact with the previous year, "he added.
Many stars have brought their condemnation of pages in the loss of such a portrait and influential musicians to express their grief.
"I feel sick life is precious, we are brittle soul Let us love each other! I miss your beautiful Whitney, the entire world miss you! (Sic)" Alicia keys shouting.
Whitney on singer Jennifer * Lopez and pink, also voiced their sorrow 's untimely death.
"So the loss of one of the greatest voices of our time. Hualian trust to send prayers to her family ... # RIPWhitney, Jennifer wrote, and added:" Whitney is a pink our reasons for many of us do. "Some steal a moment to share with us all these" split (sic). "
(C) Cover the Media