Singaporeans cheated of a contest in Tanjong Pagar
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2011-04-27 13:08:49 UTC
truth comment: this is cheating to deprive all singaporeans of a chance to
see a contest in tanjong pagar. this is typical of the pap. the election
department conspire with the pap to cheat.  this case must be taken to the
un to highlight the pap cheating ways.

Besides what is being mentioned in the subject, oppositions also looks
like
got problems to answer certain question that PAP asked etc, I thought
they
scared of something or what or maybe there are threats around which
some
people did say that some walk away and dare not buy goods, I think
this case
also applies to elections either....what is the threat all about if
you really know
how to run a country, run with goods etc, what kind of thinking the
PAP have,
they should know themselves better.......that is bad
afterall..........

onlooker5
rst7
2011-04-27 22:20:47 UTC
Hey!!! ugly Peter the filthy Dutch faggot skunk, where were you
yesterday? Were you in More Rock Loco Mental Hospital with
abianchen/Meichi, the "guy from Tawang"? Did the shrink think
you can go back home without electrical shock treatment?