How edited version of movies are sold in Retails............
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2010-07-24 04:26:50 UTC
Hello all,
very simple but its a long process...........take the VCD that is
used to burn films to be shown in theatre and use cut/edit machines or
software to edited the ilms so that you do not let people see
something that you do not wish to and then do all the necssary steps
to burn this edited image to a cd an then this disc will be passed to
your country CD manufacturing plant where these companies are licensed
to reproduced tonnes of audio, videos etc. What they will do from here
is that they will collect the edited VCD from company thst do the edit
and then they will do a final touch up before they do a final burn as
the production copy which will be sent to the production flloe where
tonnes of balnks CD in terms of 100s or thousands will be loaded to
burn the production VCD image to all different copies of blank CD (new
VCD) and then they will packaged the product with pictues etc and then
in the end send down to retail shops toi sell. The picture on the CD
will also be printed on the CD based on what is required from the
company concerned. The production of DVD is also the same just that
the edited VCD has to be converted back to DVD standard and the
operating menu on the DVD (when put on the DVD playback unit) as to be
designed to requirement using Adobe DVD Encore 1.0 or 2.0 for the
selection menu to work properly. What ever it is, edited films
spmetimes could be used to fool people to think that it is a full film
where the cover design o the DVD and the DVD selction menu looks alike
which is compared to the full version.......beware.......for those
whom like to view full version of films on VCD or DVDs.

eijfeijfwiewjewijewioewfjwewjewfewf
Anti-DabianchenVirus
2010-07-24 04:40:36 UTC
Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), not sure you want to prove
abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your Filipino mom or
report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure abianchen has no problem
being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's best client. Who knows,
maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want to test DNA?
Unable to refute the overwhelming evidence proving that shit face 狗屎
Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009 is an ugly Philippino lesbian
pathological liar, she reverts to her moron mode of childish taunts
against Xangdi's parents, going as far as to present herself as
"Xangdi's father"! This sort of writing can only come from a demented
person with no self-respect and certainly no morals.

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is not "a guy from Taiwan", but
an ugly Philippino dyke:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fc81fe43d9c693e2?hl=en

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 can't read/write Chinese other
than cutting-and-pasting from the internet:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7576019d05116a21?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/2820117f3da3ac55?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/83029bb548080af5?hl=en

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a pathological liar:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ee41fc07a8921a88?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fdeab5e65d151e9c?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4bdc7458cbd88491?hl=en&dmode=source
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/90a8fd496d942f91?hl=en

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 makes persitent childish and
girlish claims:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7d3d15d1e66e4876?hl=en

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is a loser:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8af8fda3a280e511?hl=en

Proof that abianchen/Meichi/report2009 is childish and repetitive:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/5646b3ef057db25d?hl=en
a***@my-deja.com
2010-07-24 20:25:38 UTC
Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), Tak To already said your
proof (lies actually) did not prove anything so not sure what you want
to prove? To prove abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your
Filipino mom or report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure
abianchen has no problem being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's
best client. Who knows, maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want a DNA
test? :^)

Psycho Xangdi (Chairman Mao Says), time to stop your (almost 3 years')
revenge and silly lies, it's going nowhere except making you a sad
weirdo. :-)
 http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4bdc7458cbd88491...http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/90a8fd496d942f91...
Anti-DabianchenVirus
2010-07-24 20:35:07 UTC
Post by a***@my-deja.com
Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), Tak To already said your
proof (lies actually) did not prove anything so not sure what you want
to prove? To prove abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your
Filipino mom or report2009 is your Chinese grandpa? I am sure
abianchen has no problem being your Chinese dad since he is your mom's
best client. Who knows, maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want a DNA
test? :^)
Psycho Xangdi (Chairman Mao Says), time to stop your (almost 3 years')
revenge and silly lies, it's going nowhere except making you a sad
weirdo. :-)
Ha-ha! Who the fuck do you think you are, ugly lesbianchen? You don't
decide what is to be posted in these newsgroups. I, Wusong, can post
whatever and whenever I want.

You think it's alright if you harass others, but you don't like it if
I expose you, huh? You better live with it - I will be exposing you to
everyone on these newsgroups for as long as you live!

Hey, shit face 丫骗狗屎 Meichi/Dabianchen/report2009! Tell everyone here
why you hate your own Philippino people so much, that you renounced
your own ethnic group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"?
Must be because of your FAILED sex-change operation that made you look
like this, huh:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/3415206204/ ? Did you get
your plastic surgeon from Google as well?

ROTFL!!!
rst9
2010-07-24 20:38:21 UTC
Post by a***@my-deja.com
Hey Psycho Xangdi (aka Chairman Mao Says), Tak To already said your
proof (lies actually) did not prove anything so not sure what you want
Brainless psychotic crazy sleazy slimy filthy evil ugly abainchen/
report2009/abum_chump slut cunt chattering monkey, we have proven that
you are NOT a "guy from Taiwan", but a sorry pathological liar from
Manila.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
to prove? To prove abianchen is your Chinese daddy or Meichi is your
You don't have the balls to be a daddy.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
Filipino mom
You might be somebody mom as you have stated. You probably don't know
yourself.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
or report2009 is your Chinese grandpa?
Again, you don't have the balls to be a daddy or a grandpa.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
I am sure
abianchen has no problem being your Chinese dad
It's really a shame you kept lying about yourself. Your website have
proven who you are. Erasing your website doesn't make any difference.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
since he is your mom's
best client. Who knows, maybe abianchen is your bio daddy, want a DNA
test? :^)
I kept telling you, name the place and time. We'll have the DNA
tested. I know you will never show up. You know who you are, and I
know who you are.
Post by a***@my-deja.com
Psycho Xangdi (Chairman Mao Says), time to stop your (almost 3 years')
revenge and silly lies, it's going nowhere except making you a sad
weirdo. :-)
Why do you continue to show your stupidity and ignorance of
misidentifying people on SCC, psychotic brainless spineless shameless
crazy sleazy slimy evil ugly abianchen/report2009/abum_chump slut
cunt
chattering monkey?
rst7
2010-07-25 02:21:40 UTC
Post by a***@my-deja.com
I am sure
abianchen has no problem being your Chinese dad
It's really a shame you kept lying about yourself.  Your website have
proven who you are.  Erasing your website doesn't make any
difference.
since he is your mom's

Anti-DabianchenVirus